Pike on WFAN at 3pm

RU848789

Heisman
Jul 27, 2001
65,439
44,456
113
Lmao wtf is with people. That station might be the most listened to by men 20-70 in the entire tri-state on our commutes. I dont know anyone who doesn't listen to Boomer and Gio and Carton Roberts at least a few times a week.
I've never listened to sports radio in my life and I'm obviously a big sports fan. I only listen to music in the car and never listen to the radio at home.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers Football Wednesday Injury Report: Latest Updates ahead of the Indiana game
  2. 02 The Knight Report Which Rutgers Basketball players will attend Big Ten Media Days?
  3. 03 On3 Football ESPN updates FPI rankings for each Big Ten football team after Week 4
  4. 04 The Knight Report Anthony Knox wants Iowa at Jersey Mike's Arena
  5. 05 The Knight Report Projected Rutgers Football depth chart versus Indiana