Pickering

Jul 31, 2018
106
0
0
So someone might of already answered this, but will Nathan Pickering be back next year. I believe he opted out due to Covid maybe?
 

Jeffreauxdawg

All-American
Dec 15, 2017
8,891
8,003
113
I say this every year seemingly, but I can not wait for next year.

It's better than wi we used to come in her and pick a season 2-3 years out when some of our redshirting freshman and uncommitted prospects would be sophomores and juniors... 2023 is going to be the year fellas!
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Baseball "This is Home": 2028 OF Axton Westmoreland commits to Mississippi State
  2. 02 Maroon and White Basketball Mississippi State MBK Assistants speak on size and length added to 26-27 squad
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "Go make the play": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby on Defense and responding to Alabama game
  4. 04 Maroon and White Basketball Mississippi State WBK to play exhibition at Choctaw Central HS
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list