Pickering

Jul 31, 2018
106
0
0
So someone might of already answered this, but will Nathan Pickering be back next year. I believe he opted out due to Covid maybe?
 

Jeffreauxdawg

All-American
Dec 15, 2017
8,891
8,003
113
I say this every year seemingly, but I can not wait for next year.

It's better than wi we used to come in her and pick a season 2-3 years out when some of our redshirting freshman and uncommitted prospects would be sophomores and juniors... 2023 is going to be the year fellas!
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Baseball Mississippi State Biloxi baseball schedule altered by weather
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Recruiting "Electric" Mississippi State atmosphere boosts big recruiting weekends
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Can Mississippi State's running game keep up?
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Sunday Notebook: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State PFF Grades from 56-23 loss to Alabama