Was what we heard last year !
Do any of you think we should have an official answer to his future the day after the Houston game ?
That wasn't right at all on the thread title.We need to add a thumbs down response on posts & especially on thread titles!
my heart skipped a beat.We need to add a thumbs down response on posts & especially on thread titles!
If Gragg was still here, this probably would have been a reality ! Look how he has destroyed Northwestern already!my heart skipped a beat.
I still lol at when someone called him "Dirk Stigler", I know he didn't get the reference, but for those that did.... lol.I thought Stigler had snuck back in and stole Risingโs ID and password.
I still lol at when someone called him "Dirk Stigler", I know he didn't get the reference, but for those that did.... lol.
Almost positive that was LEC 3:16. His mind is always in the gutter.I still lol at when someone called him "Dirk Stigler", I know he didn't get the reference, but for those that did.... lol.
It was you. Lol. I chuckled a good bit at it then, now it is still hilarious. Stig usually had some fire takes, and by fire I mean dumpster fireAlmost positive that was LEC 3:16. His mind is always in the gutter.
I almost started looking for your address to have someone throw a poop bomb at your door.Was what we heard last year !Do any of you think we should have an official answer to his future the day after the Houston game ?
Itโs that โinโ type of breedthose boys south of I40 are a different breed
Did you train in the shot put in college? You'd have to lob that bag really hard to get it to his porch.I almost started looking for your address to have someone throw a poop bomb at your door.
Theres a Cross Canadian Ragweed song in there somewhere..those boys south of I40 are a different breed
Those boys south of I40 view their cousins all wrong.Theres a Cross Canadian Ragweed song in there somewhere..
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa falls 45-44 to North Texas in overtime heartbreaker
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
After Arkansas, Tulsa has to respond โ just like it did in 1982
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa gets chance to bounce back against UNT in conference opener
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tre Lamb calls North Texas RB Jaheim White 'The best back we've played'
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa quarterback Baylor Hayes 50-50 for North Texas game