Same start time as the regular season. A little surprised they did not opt for a Saturday afternoon kickoff with VT out of town. Much easier crowd control in the daylight hours.That is dumb.
Yeah I agree Cut. I know the CIAA Championship will be Saturday at 3 in Salem. Maybe that’s why? I would doubt a lot of people in the Roanoke Valley would have much interest in that though.Same start time as the regular season. A little surprised they did not opt for a Saturday afternoon kickoff with VT out of town. Much easier crowd control in the daylight hours.
That is a good call on the CIAA Championship and there would be more overlap than you might imagine in the crowds. They could kick at 11:00am and be done with plenty of time to get to Salem though. The other unknown would be conflicts with other activities surrounding the CIAA Championship.Yeah I agree Cut. I know the CIAA Championship will be Saturday at 3 in Salem. Maybe that’s why? I would doubt a lot of people in the Roanoke Valley would have much interest in that though.
All schools in this region have a Veterans Day Holiday on Friday. Some schools even debated playing earlier in the day.FWIW, there are a couple of weird game times in Northern Virginia as well with both Colonial Forge and Mountain View hosting games with Friday 6:00PM start times.
Rivals Football Recruiting
Touted linebacker RJ Hudson backs off Clemson commitment -- and a new team is trending
VirginiaPreps
Private School Predictions Week 7
VirginiaPreps
VHSL Football Top Tens - Entering 10-8-26 Games
VirginiaPreps
2026 VHSL Football Team-by-Team Schedules with Results
Rivals Football Recruiting
LB David Nosa catches fire with six offers in two-week span