PGA Thread

SenseMaker_Cats

All-American
Jul 3, 2025
2,295
6,694
113
I got a bit worried about his nerves when he kept realigning that putt late in the round and then he flushed it. Then striped his next tee shot. What I thought were nerves, obviously wasn’t.
 
  • Like
Reactions: *Fox2Monk*

Laparkafan

Heisman
Sep 5, 2004
15,116
10,493
93
  • Like
Reactions: *Fox2Monk*

*Fox2Monk*

Heisman
Jun 10, 2009
47,818
87,695
113
3 to watch are definitely Koivun, Blades Brown and Miles Russel. Miles a bit younger but all 3 are sure fire top golfers over the next couple decades barring injuries.
Miles Russel has a ton of potential for sure.
 

TTTblue24

All-Conference
Feb 1, 2004
3,915
2,850
113
Kid survived a slight shank off the tee on 18 lol but his laugh showed that nerves got to him. I couldn’t imagine being 21 poised to win 1.6 mill, I’m 49 and get nervous in our little invitational at the course I play all the time lol. A lot of young talent that looks like the next great batch coming up, every tournament is now stacked it seems.
 
  • Like
Reactions: TigerMoving
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Recruiting Louisville's 4-star WR commit Ja'Hyde Brown will visit Kentucky this weekend
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting Inside the SEC battle for the nation's No. 7 cornerback Grayden Reid
  3. 03 KSR Football Kentucky Football attendance is up under Will Stein, third-highest increase in the SEC
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Kentucky hosts LSU with a major flip target, top-2 QB and several blue-chippers coming to root on Will Stein and the Wildcats
  5. 05 KSR Football Lane Kiffin Salutes Stein, Prepares for Confident Kentucky Football Team