Peyton Robb

Okie_Pat

All-Conference
Feb 3, 2022
1,276
2,401
113
That’s a crazy story about Robb. I’ve never heard of anything like that. Sounds like one of most miserable things to go through and the fact that he wrestled with the pain. Leave it to a wrestler I guess. Glad he’s doing better and recovering!
 
  • Like
Reactions: TheJimReaper

Okie_Pat

All-Conference
Feb 3, 2022
1,276
2,401
113
Hold up, Mat Scours twitted out that Dustin Plott along with Robb had a skin infection as well that required some sort of surgery?! Anyone know anything about this?
 

ctdub

All-American
Dec 11, 2003
14,379
5,736
112
Hold up, Mat Scours twitted out that Dustin Plott along with Robb had a skin infection as well that required some sort of surgery?! Anyone know anything about this?
Don’t know about Plott, but wasn’t Wittlake hospitalized with infection in his arm?
 

Okie_Pat

All-Conference
Feb 3, 2022
1,276
2,401
113
I knew about Wittlake. I’m wondering if Willie got confused or something. Very surprising if true. He would be like the 4th wrestler to come down with that.

 
Last edited:

DPJ

Senior
Sep 30, 2016
621
990
0
I knew about Wittlake. I’m wondering if Willie got confused or something. Very surprising if true. He would be like the 4th wrestler to come down with that.


If Plott got an infection he must've went to the hospital after Tulsa because I saw him downtown Saturday night after the finals and he seemed fine.
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting Oklahoma State offers 6-foot-3 2028 Georgia S Edward Roberts
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Football Kickoff, TV set for Oklahoma State's trip to Houston
  3. 03 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting Morris & Co. get busy recruiting in Oklahoma State's bye week
  4. 04 On3 'Bedlam on Ice' to bring Oklahoma vs. Oklahoma State rivalry back to Boone Pickens Stadium for club hockey showcase
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set