Pets no longer allowed in the Junction (Link)...

Sarc Dawg

Redshirt
Nov 9, 2003
369
0
0
Putting a dog in that kind of environment is asking for trouble. I'm glad they did something...</p>
 
D

Dawg725

Guest
I am an animal lover...dogs are awesome. But I am glad they did something. I was getting tired of smelling **** where we set up. For some reason, there is ALWAYS the foul stinch of **** around the ol'Oak.
 

benatmsu

Junior
May 28, 2007
2,412
259
83
...Plus, I don't know you. It would've been a bit awkward for all involved had I said "Now who's going to look after Married to a dog's wife?"
And furthermore my wife actually does stay with the dog during the game... Dawgstudent knows that, hence the joke... eh who the 17 cares. doesn't really matter...
 
Feb 15, 2007
1,719
0
0
<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/E0PIdWdw15U&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344" allowScriptAccess="never" ></embed>

He'll be here all night.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Mississippi State’s Isaac Smith and Fluff Bothwell “Probable” on initial SEC availability report
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Who Controls the Skies?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "Complementary team football is what they're doing really well": Alabama HC Kalen DeBoer on Mississippi State matchup
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football SEC Nation returns to Starkville, beginning with Friday Finebaum show
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting OTE Pro Day Recruiting Intel: Latest buzz on Beckham Black, Paul Osaruyi and more