Congrats to Peter on a great freshman season so far. Peter is starting at LT for Northwestern for those that don't know. I was never a NU fan but I am now. Go Wildcats!
For the record, Skoronski is a Maine South grad, Renfro is a Providence Catholic grad, and Banks-Wall played at Montini Catholic.This kid is an absolute STUD.. I hadn’t heard of him til prior to this thread, but he’s playing unbelievably well for a freshman. If he keeps this up, he’ll be playing on Sundays.
For the record, Skoronski is a Maine South grad, Renfro is a Providence Catholic grad, and Banks-Wall played at Montini Catholic.
And possibly TuesdayHe’ll be playing on Sundays...and occasionally on Mondays and Thursdays.
Edgy Tim Football
Watch Live Tonight: WJOL Pigskin Preview
Edgy Tim Football
Preview: Week 8 Top Games to Watch
CaneSport football recruiting
Miami 'pretty high on the board' for Top 100 2028 WR Marshaun Thornton
Edgy Tim Football
RB Banire checked out Illinois
Edgy Tim Football
OL Thompson has visits planned