I can already see if it’s 10-7 in the 2nd quarter against Northern Illinois the negative nellies will come out in full force. Can we just ban them right away?
All due respect but the Capt is not a god/demigod.I can already see if it’s 10-7 in the 2nd quarter against Northern Illinois the negative nellies will come out in full force. Can we just ban them right away?
I get why they need to have their frustrations broadcast as visibly as possible by making 20 separate threads rather than allowing them to get lost in the game thread, but it is kinda funny at the same time.I can already see if it’s 10-7 in the 2nd quarter against Northern Illinois the negative nellies will come out in full force. Can we just ban them right away?
“Put in Driscoll!!!”
Why wait?I can already see if it’s 10-7 in the 2nd quarter against Northern Illinois the negative nellies will come out in full force. Can we just ban them right away?
Easily the negative people. Enjoy the damn game it’s football season baby!Which is worse….the Negative Nellies, or the Holier-Than-Thou members of the Sunshine Club who think everything is fine, no criticism whatsoever should be allowed, and consider themselves superior fans?
Personally, I don’t care for either.
Sieg hiel!Easily the negative people. Enjoy the damn game it’s football season baby
I'm not a fan of either.Which is worse….the Negative Nellies, or the Holier-Than-Thou members of the Sunshine Club who think everything is fine, no criticism whatsoever should be allowed, and consider themselves superior fans?![]()
He audibled too much.
Wait til we go 3 and out on our first drive.I can already see if it’s 10-7 in the 2nd quarter against Northern Illinois the negative nellies will come out in full force. Can we just ban them right away?
yeah; just like you ain’t no doc, and you’re made of more shat than ironAll due respect but the Capt is not a god/demigod.
True and I've never seen him act like he was. My question is why our media types are already b!tching about the QB situation, DL and special teams. Let's see how it goes for a few games before podcasts of doom and gloom. There are certainly questions, every year there are.All due respect but the Capt is not a god/demigod.
It's the offseason, and making proclamations while being 99.9% wrong when the season is wrapped up is a great past time. If anyone on this board proclaimed Indiana a national champion last year, MAD PROPS, I certainly thought they would take a step back.True and I've never seen him act like he was. My question is why our media types are already b!tching about the QB situation, DL and special teams. Let's see how it goes for a few games before podcasts of doom and gloom. There are certainly questions, every year there are.
how harshyeah; just like you ain’t no doc, and you’re made of more shat than iron
What happens in the game thread stays in the game thread.People who start threads about being pessimistic during the game: yes, bad.
People negative in the game thread: meh. Everyone is on edge during the game. Just keep it there.
I just got off the phone with every single player on the team. They said you motivated them.Wait til we go 3 and out on our first drive.
On3 Football
Hank Brown listed as questionable for Iowa vs. Washington on Tuesday availability report
Hawkeye Report Football
Kirk Ferentz updates injuries, talks Washington
Hawkeye Report Football
Hank Brown updates health heading into Washington game
Hawkeye Report Football
L.J. Phillips happy to be back on the field
Hawkeye Report Olympics
'28 RHP/SS Charlie Habel discusses his recent Iowa visit