Perusing the Gump boards

Hugh's Burner Phone

All-American
Aug 3, 2017
5,428
6,366
113
I've noticed some common themes.

Vast majority are not at all concerned with our game. Given our history you can't really fault them for that.

Here is where they get my confused dog turning his head look.
Most are confident they have a better qb and receivers. Yeah, K1 is good but he's no Keelon and our receivers are not in their league. No way they'd trade their qb or receivers for ours.

This game will be decided by 2-3 scores and never really be in doubt. We're just an untested team that's not really that good when all is said and done.

Mother17ing SOB I hope we stomp a mud hole in their *** and walk it dry.
 

OopsICroomedmypants

All-Conference
Sep 29, 2022
2,401
3,392
113
I've noticed some common themes.

Vast majority are not at all concerned with our game. Given our history you can't really fault them for that.

Here is where they get my confused dog turning his head look.
Most are confident they have a better qb and receivers. Yeah, K1 is good but he's no Keelon and our receivers are not in their league. No way they'd trade their qb or receivers for ours.

This game will be decided by 2-3 scores and never really be in doubt. We're just an untested team that's not really that good when all is said and done.

Mother17ing SOB I hope we stomp a mud hole in their *** and walk it dry.
1790629736193.png1790629826060.png

Look how big Kamario's hands are compared to Russell's. K1 also has an inch of height and 30 pounds on Russel. And BTW, I think Kamario may have grown taller. I saw him standing next to Lebby after the game and he was significantly taller. Both are great, but I'll take Kamario.
 
Aug 22, 2012
27
12
3
I've noticed some common themes.

Vast majority are not at all concerned with our game. Given our history you can't really fault them for that.

Here is where they get my confused dog turning his head look.
Most are confident they have a better qb and receivers. Yeah, K1 is good but he's no Keelon and our receivers are not in their league. No way they'd trade their qb or receivers for ours.

This game will be decided by 2-3 scores and never really be in doubt. We're just an untested team that's not really that good when all is said and done.

Mother17ing SOB I hope we stomp a mud hole in their *** and walk it dry.
Sounds right
 

Colonel Kang

Heisman
Sep 29, 2022
46,876
89,570
113
Hard to blame them considering how the last 16 meetings have gone. We show up beat by their helmet logo. I wouldn't fear us either if I were them
 
  • Like
Reactions: mike tice
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Recruiting JUCO Edge Derion Gould sees the potential at Mississippi State
  3. 03 Maroon and White Baseball Mississippi State Biloxi baseball schedule altered by weather
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Recruiting "Electric" Mississippi State atmosphere boosts big recruiting weekends
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Can Mississippi State's running game keep up?