Perspective!

Jmeeks54thebest

All-American
Apr 18, 2009
6,867
9,733
0
I’m convinced man. This loss and the seton hall loss are GOOD losses. The SH one was so good I get to pretend we won it.

Is the Duke drumming we got a good loss? Still torn on it
 

BBUK_anon

Hall of Famer
May 26, 2005
52,358
124,843
0
OP, no offense but...........................P_SS on perspective. Kick arse and take names. No more stall ball and all will be fine...(Yeah, I'm a little "tipsy"...)
 
  • Like
Reactions: LadyCaytIL
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting 'Kentucky is definitely a program I could see myself at,' says Vanderbilt commit Allen LA Evans
  2. 02 KSR Football National reactions to Kentucky's upset over LSU: '(UK) is a legitimate CFP Contender'
  3. 03 KSR Volleyball No. 4 Kentucky VB fights off Ole Miss in four sets
  4. 04 KSR Football Kentucky fans dunked on LSU's sideline goal and then stole their basketball
  5. 05 KSR Football UK fined $500,000 for fans rushing the field after beating LSU