Personality Tests

Cowguy

All-Conference
May 29, 2001
12,580
2,666
0
ISFJ - A .. The Defender

Have taken Myers Briggs and one similar to this over the years and have always been INTJ but it's probably been 7 years since I have taken one and the change seems to fit me pretty well now just like INTJ fit me back when I first took it about 20 years ago.

Shocking that you're an introvert. I bet you carry a really thin wallet too.
 
  • Like
Reactions: ThorOdinson13
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting Oklahoma State offers Buford, Ga. 2028 ATH Jerious Norwood Jr.
  2. 02 On3 Football Mike Gundy set for one-weekend guest analyst role with HBO/TNT college football coverage
  3. 03 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting Oklahoma State offers 6-foot-3 2028 Georgia S Edward Roberts
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football Kickoff, TV set for Oklahoma State's trip to Houston
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting Morris & Co. get busy recruiting in Oklahoma State's bye week