Perry

UK’98UK’00

All-Conference
Mar 29, 2014
3,160
1,380
86
I’m not the only one that knows anything but I know more than Morg or Lead Belly. Now here you come to try to save face for them and possibly seeking attention, as it didn’t involve you at all. Keep it up little fella, someone here will eventually give you the time of day! 🤣
You continue to act like a jackass I see.
 

UK4Life#9

All-Conference
Jul 3, 2025
812
1,569
93
Season 3 Thank You GIF by The Office

You continue to act like a jackass I see.

If the shoes fits, lace it up and wear it, small fry.
 

steelman100

Sophomore
Oct 26, 2023
229
164
28
this is so wrong. they are still morman. those rules are their own. conference has nothing to do with it
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Kentucky inexplicably dropped out of the AP Poll. This is why voters should feel bad about themselves.
  2. 02 KSR Football 'Cold-Blooded' Kenny Minchey leads Kentucky to another massive SEC road win
  3. 03 KSR Volleyball No. 3 Kentucky VB drowns in The Swamp, loses 3-2 to No. 7 Florida
  4. 04 KSR Football Henry Boyer has been a clutch touchdown machine for Kentucky
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky may become nationally relevant because of Will Stein, but he says Wildcats win the games