Perry Mason

FMPoke

Heisman
Jan 12, 2002
65,261
18,034
113
Anybody else intrigued? Apparently based more on the books, which I have never seen, then the T.V. series. Set in 1930s LA so with that Chinatown / LA Confidential vibe.
 
  • Like
Reactions: AC2017

Inky29

All-American
Jun 2, 2001
10,035
8,392
113
Yeah we are watching it. Definitely a slow burn but I'm really sad to see it end this week. One of my favorites that I've watched in a while.
 
  • Like
Reactions: AC2017

OSUIvan

All-Conference
Dec 10, 2002
9,135
2,130
113
We're a couple episodes in, I like it, my wife isn't totally sold though.
 
  • Like
Reactions: AC2017
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Wrestling Sergio Vega now 149, Oklahoma State lineup wars heating up
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Basketball OSU's Ahmed, Burks and Walker see unselfish culture taking shape
  3. 03 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting Oklahoma State offers Pitt commit Jordan Young
  4. 04 Sports Predictions 2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight