Pernell McPhee

SteelCurtain74

All-Conference
Oct 28, 2019
2,108
3,200
113
Watching the Titans/Ravens game today and heard his name called on a play. I didn't realize he had been in the league for 10 years. He's had a pretty solid career. I recall him being a good player at State but I don't remember him getting the buzz Sweat or Cox got going into the draft.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State PFF Grades from 56-23 loss to Alabama
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Anthony Evans III posts highest PFN WR grade of Week 5
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Standout Stats: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Unpacking Mississippi State's offensive unraveling against Alabama
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "Learning Moments": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on rough outing for QB Kamario Taylor