Any else think the ‘93 throwbacks should be the permanent uniforms?
I think they are way better looking than the style they currently have
I think they are way better looking than the style they currently have
NoAny else think the ‘93 throwbacks should be the permanent uniforms?
I think they are way better looking than the style they currently have
Maybe for the Women's volleyball team, that would work.my initial reaction to your thread title was a tattooed on uniforms
NoAny else think the ‘93 throwbacks should be the permanent uniforms?
I think they are way better looking than the style they currently have
It probably depends on your age.Any else think the ‘93 throwbacks should be the permanent uniforms?
I think they are way better looking than the style they currently have
They were hated by most. NoMaybe for the Women's volleyball team, that would work.
As for Basketball, It's the denim uni's. Anything else is a hard no. The biggest travesty being that Josh "Jorts" Harrelson never got to wear this masterpiece.
![]()
The denims looked just like unCHEAT blue on tv.Maybe for the Women's volleyball team, that would work.
As for Basketball, It's the denim uni's. Anything else is a hard no. The biggest travesty being that Josh "Jorts" Harrelson never got to wear this masterpiece.
![]()
I hate those shorts. Hated them back then. They looked like an off brand manufacturer style you would find at Walmart at the time.Any else think the ‘93 throwbacks should be the permanent uniforms?
I think they are way better looking than the style they currently have
I’m with you. Never really liked the denim. The blue was way too light.The denims looked just like unCHEAT blue on tv.
All future Kentucky Athletes will be cattlebranded with a Power K from this moment forward….all in favor say “Aye”my initial reaction to your thread title was a tattooed on uniforms
I wasn't a fanAny else think the ‘93 throwbacks should be the permanent uniforms?
I think they are way better looking than the style they currently have
Or the "fighting birds" logoAll future Kentucky Athletes will be cattlebranded with a Power K from this moment forward….all in favor say “Aye”
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: Disrespect for Kentucky ahead of LSU Showdown
KSR Football
Kentucky Players Ready for Familiar Foes against LSU
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin sees a little bit of himself in Will Stein
KSR Basketball
Kentucky MBB finalizes complete 2026-27 schedule
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB will play program-record 17 games on national TV