Limited in practice today. He and Dixon are now both injured.
Maybe we will see Robert Elliott, if he hasnt forgoten about him.
Maybe we will see Robert Elliott, if he hasnt forgoten about him.
I would like to see Ms. State sports team score more than 2 points a game.Maybe we will see Robert Elliott, if he hasnt forgoten about him.
has this happened yet?ArrowDawg said:....do think losing Ducre hurts a bit though. I just didn't think losing Dixon hurt because I think he's overrated.
Wait a minute, what am I saying? Losing anyone off this offense makes zero difference. They still totally suck when everyone's healthy.
BillBrasky10 said:What the +%%% is wrong with our training staff? Is it that the coaches are being careless by overworking these guys or is our team really a bunch of little girls. I have never seen a college football program with as many injuries as our guys have had the past few years.
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Q&A
Maroon and White
Mississippi State’s Isaac Smith and Fluff Bothwell “Probable” on initial SEC availability report
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Who Controls the Skies?
Maroon and White Football
"Complementary team football is what they're doing really well": Alabama HC Kalen DeBoer on Mississippi State matchup
Maroon and White Football
SEC Nation returns to Starkville, beginning with Friday Finebaum show