No offense, but I really don't like the "I want to believe" picture and I've seen several people use it. What does it mean? You wish to believe, but can't because you think we're going to lose? For example, what would one infer if I said this: "I want to believe my wife was a virgin before she met me."
If it is your intent to make a tongue-in-cheek joke, then I get it.
No offense, but I really don't like the "I want to believe" picture and I've seen several people use it. What does it mean? You wish to believe, but can't because you think we're going to lose? For example, what would one infer if I said this: "I want to believe my wife was a virgin before she met me."
If it is your intent to make a tongue-in-cheek joke, then I get it.
Thank you AFDawg! My faith in the posters of sps.com has been restored.
I just don't see the problem. I guess it depends on what you choose to read into it and why.
Oh, ive been following the movement.
/its been awesome to see
Fair enough.
Still feels like a joke.
Maroon and White
Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar
Maroon and White Football
"Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation
Maroon and White Football Recruiting
2028 4-star RB Zaiden Jernigan talks Mississippi State visit
Maroon and White Football
2027 Mississippi State commit Julian "Juju" McDonald shuts down recruitment