Per msuhoosgregg on twitter,

KurtRambis4

Redshirt
Aug 30, 2006
15,926
0
36
it looks like today was T Lee's first day of teaching in West Point. I know I (and everyone) gave him a great deal of Hell on here over the past two seasons, but I wish him luck in teaching. Lock it if inappropriate.
 

patdog

Heisman
May 28, 2007
60,623
31,902
113
And yes, I wish him all the best. He did the best he could on the field and always represented MSU well. That's about all you can ever ask of a player. It's Crxxm's fault he was the best QB we had in 08 and 09, not his.
 

hotdigitydog

Redshirt
May 21, 2007
4,728
0
0
we've had much trouble getting the West Point kids anyway but he's a security blanket.....Kinda wish he'd gotten a job at Noxubee County.....
 

Pointcitydawg

Redshirt
Aug 5, 2008
281
0
0
He will only be teaching and not coaching. Now this may be for his first year only, but they talked about him getting away from football.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
  2. 02 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  4. 04 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar