Hey freshmen that is how you ride your opponent. Damn fine job.
meet was way closer than I thought it would be .
Now kerk and cass. Uhoh
meet was way closer than I thought it would be .
Now kerk and cass. Uhoh
I thought 141 was winnable as well. If Beau pushes the pace, Woods burns out in the 3rd.149 and 165 are winnable. March matness is gonna be epic!
Agree. 141 and 149 Must get Angles and push the pace. Stay out of those stupid ties.I thought 141 was winnable as well. If Beau pushes the pace, Woods burns out in the 3rd.
Brands stalled out the entire match, wrestled smart, but boring. A 1st or 2nd period stall call would have opened the match. BTW how did Warner lay on the mat for 2 plus minutes doing nothing and not get called for stallingThoughts:
RBY is my man of the meet for the beat down he put on Teske despite teske’s brilliant display of Iowa.
SVN and Facundo weren’t prepared to deal with Iowa wrestling
Bartlett looked like Bartlett at 149 last year, but I think he actually can learn from this and do more next time. Have to see it though.
Levi is the dude. Plain and simple.
Cstar was simply disappointing. A win is a win I guess, but that was a massive underperformance.
AB was what he should be.
Max Dean on top is a hammer.
Kerk is a bad bad dude when he’s feeling right
Besides Spenser, typical Iowa wrestling; play defense and no shots.PSU wins the TD battle, 16-2
That's hard to believe. Real Woods and Max Murin were the only Hawkeyes to get a TD.
BWI Football
Matt Campbell has replayed Penn State’s loss ‘a million times’: Here’s what he sees now
BWI
Penn State wrestling 2026-2027 schedule: See the full list of opponents; how many BJC duals are there?
BWI Recruiting
Four under-the-radar visitors from this past weekend that Penn State fans need to know
BWI Football
How Penn State Uses Josiah Zayas and Zion Tracy So Differently at the Same Position
BWI Football
Everything Matt Campell said to explain the Penn State 4th and 1 fourth quarter plan, timeout usage, vs. Wisconsin