I guess. He got the win but did nothing the rest of the match. But he needed a win and got it.Man I'm glad Bailey showed up tonight after all you guys f****** have been bashing on him for the last 2 months
I can’t stand PSU but I love Messenbrink. Anyone who goes that hard at all times I can get behind. Also he appreciates that Mikey actually came to wrestle the last few times they wrestled. Mikey did not come to wrestle tonight unfortunately.Yeah....low brow people seem to feel that way about deep thinkers like Mitch...
So did nothing for the rest of the match or did nothing for the whole f****** match what's the differenceI guess. He got the win but did nothing the rest of the match. But he needed a win and got it.
Currently rocking in a chair singing rock a bye baby...Don't have Big Ten Network. Can someone tell me how Massoma's doing?
Changing diapers might be more fun . . .Currently rocking in a chair singing rock a bye baby...
WhoopsDavis is a solid wrestler, but no where near the rest of the guys on the PSU lineup. My taking Iowa to cover is looking good.
Pay upDavis is a solid wrestler, but no where near the rest of the guys on the PSU lineup. My taking Iowa to cover is looking good.
Our guys are out of shape, they aren't being taught aggressiveness or advanced wrestling techniques. It's definitely time for a change.
Keep telling yourself that.relax everyone. in 2 years we will have a class that kinda resembles a PSU class. then in 3 years we will have another. If PSU just quits recruiting we might have a chance in five years to finish behind OSU. chill pills.
I've got 10 Fs (beating cry baby davis doesn't count)I don’t think grades are necessary…….
Hawkeye Report Football Recruiting
Following the future
Hawkeye Report Football
Thoughts on Iowa football...and basketball
High School Football
Iowa RB commit Keyon Thomas runs wild in Warren Central (Ind.) win
Hawkeye Report Olympics
Iowa Soccer earns a much-needed 1-0 win over Rutgers
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions