Penn St from the ashes

Tarheelhusker

All-Conference
Mar 28, 2003
21,599
1,110
3
I'm not thinking of their fans, the raping of little boys, Paterno or Sandusky. They're f':Jed.

I'm looking at a football team & their coaches & where the Huskers are. I have no love for Penn State.! I'm discovering respect for what they've accomplished.
 

dinglefritz

Heisman
Jan 14, 2011
53,093
14,636
78
I'm not thinking of their fans, the raping of little boys, Paterno or Sandusky. They're f':Jed.

I'm looking at a football team & their coaches & where the Huskers are. I have no love for Penn State.! I'm discovering respect for what they've accomplished.
The difference is that Bill O'Brien even with the limits evaluated and recruited very well. Franklin continued to recruit well and has done a good coaching job.
 

dinglefritz

Heisman
Jan 14, 2011
53,093
14,636
78
Same with our coaching
Jimmies and Joes. Look at PSU's QB then what we had this year. Look at their O linemen. How many walk ons are they starting on their O and D line even with their scholarship limits. Having to start 5 walk ons on our O and D line was ridiculous. Didn't they have something like 20 less scholarships than us when those guys were recruited?
 

jeans15

Heisman
Feb 23, 2011
253,663
59,077
0
Year 3...if we are not in the Conference championship game. We should be looking for a new coach.......we can't let all the other schools keep getting good coaches.
 

GeorgeFlippin

Heisman
May 29, 2001
38,652
35,620
113
Year 3...if we are not in the Conference championship game. We should be looking for a new coach.......we can't let all the other schools keep getting good coaches.
Much as I'd like to see it happen, I don't see Nebraska in the championship game in 2017. :(
 
Inside Nebraska

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting Who’s locked in — and who isn't? Easton Royal flip buzz; LSU, TCU, Ohio State, Arizona State, SMU, Houston making runs at committed prospects
  3. 03 Inside Nebraska Football Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
  4. 04 Inside Nebraska Football Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC
  5. 05 Inside Nebraska Football Injury updates for Jamal Rule & Jacory Barney? Not yet, says Matt Rhule, and he explains why