He has looked horrible today. I only hope that Ramsey said there is no way in hell I am playing behind him. On the other hand if he lost the position from a competitive basis. Well then we are in trouble.
Ramsey is betterHe has looked horrible today. I only hope that Ramsey said there is no way in hell I am playing behind him. On the other hand if he lost the position from a competitive basis. Well then we are in trouble.
Nice win for Indiana!Yes!!!!!!! Yes!!!!!
Awesome victory Indiana!
Erik
Wildcat Report
Media Day Notebook: Northwestern hungry to rebuild with 11 new players on roster
Wildcat Report
Northwestern vs. Penn State PFF Grades Analysis
Wildcat Report
Behind Enemy Lines: Ball State
Wildcat Report
Northwestern frees OC Chip Kelly to go outside-the-box with creative offense
Wildcat Report
'The atmosphere was unbelievable': Visiting prospects rave about the new Ryan Field