We have them, but we used them when building a new home about 7 years ago. We had a few minor issues (seals not staying in place) but the customer service was good and those issues were corrected. A few of them are difficult to close completely so that they latch properly, but I’d rather have that happen and have a tight seal than having air come through when it’s 30 below zero outside.Has anyone had their home windows replaced and used Pella? good/bad/etc?
70k for windows!?Anderson quoted us $70,000 and I live in a 1700 sqft house. It seemed moronic, but admittedly I’m cheap.
O State Illustrated Wrestling
Sergio Vega now 149, Oklahoma State lineup wars heating up
O State Illustrated Basketball
OSU's Ahmed, Burks and Walker see unselfish culture taking shape
O State Illustrated Football Recruiting
Oklahoma State offers Pitt commit Jordan Young
Sports Predictions
2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4
O State Illustrated Football
Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight