Peacock

stpaulcat

All-Conference
May 29, 2001
35,486
1,006
113
Is it true that peacock has no skip-back? I was trying to rewatch the final play and couldn’t figure how. Thought maybe it was my tv (sloooow feed).

I also lost a play right around the time the Iowa lineman got hurt near the sand. Had to exit the app and reenter, thankfully in time to see the punt (AND THE NORTHWESTERN SCORE!)
Oh, that wasn't just my TV? They guy who delivered the postt game pizza must have tripped over the cord.
 

phatcat_rivals223240

All-Conference
Nov 5, 2001
19,171
1,277
113
Peacock has the 6 Nations Rugby Tournament in Feb-March-that alone is worth the price of a subscription.
C'mon, you guys know me. I buy tickets on the secondary market. I don't even pay Lou for the Rock. Certainly not paying for some some Notre Dumb loving premium channel
 
Wildcat Report

Latest

  1. 01 Wildcat Report Media Day Notebook: Northwestern hungry to rebuild with 11 new players on roster
  2. 02 Wildcat Report Northwestern vs. Penn State PFF Grades Analysis
  3. 03 Wildcat Report Behind Enemy Lines: Ball State
  4. 04 Wildcat Report Northwestern frees OC Chip Kelly to go outside-the-box with creative offense
  5. 05 Wildcat Report 'The atmosphere was unbelievable': Visiting prospects rave about the new Ryan Field