PBJ Dislocates Ankle

BorisSutherland

Redshirt
Jun 5, 2020
255
20
0
I am sorry for you. This is a bad injury. I played rugby for most of my life, and truth be told, there wasn't a season without an injury. So I can understand your struggle. In this case, you will need a rehabilitation course and an orthopedic device. I was always buying these devices from the https://dunbarmedical.com/product-category/braces-and-supports/walking-boot/ website. So my advice for you will be to consult a professional medic who will help you. Hope my message will be helpful for you.
 
Last edited:
Wildcat Report

Latest

  1. 01 Wildcat Report Fearless Forecast: Ball State vs. Northwestern
  2. 02 On3 NIL Northwestern agrees to 10-year extension on Under Armour deal, will receive increased NIL investment
  3. 03 Wildcat Report Media Day Notebook: Northwestern hungry to rebuild with 11 new players on roster
  4. 04 Wildcat Report Northwestern vs. Penn State PFF Grades Analysis
  5. 05 Wildcat Report Behind Enemy Lines: Ball State