Payton Verhulst

CardsFirst

Heisman
Jan 18, 2007
14,224
13,340
113
Is killing it OK. She was a huge loss and I’m not sure how that occurred. Curry was the only one this years team that close to her and she wasn’t as good. She’s also return to OK for another year. Like I’ve said Jeff had better get this thing going again or new blood might be considered.
 

ulcards1

Senior
Aug 1, 2002
2,313
863
113
It was a killer losing Peyton. I know the knock on her was defense, but what freshman doesn't struggle in that area, especially someone that is very offensive minded.
 

KozmasAgain

All-American
Sep 23, 2016
10,148
6,941
112
I think Peyton wanted to go somewhere where she would get more playing time and I don’t blame her. Everything snowballed on CJW you had Peyton and Zyanna Walker transfer out and CJW brings Curry in to run point. HVL saw that she wasn’t going to run point so she transfers out. CJW did a good job putting things back together enough to have a respectable year.
Now he needs to put things back together enough to make a run next year. We now have 5 ACC teams that have top 25 recruiting classes coming in next year. Things are going to get tougher so if the assistant coaches are doing their jobs coach might have to make some tough decisions.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Deeva and 2330859
Cardinal Sports

Latest

  1. 01 Cardinal Sports Football Louisville vs. NC State defensive snap counts: Two LBers play all 87 snaps for the Cardinals
  2. 02 Cardinal Sports Football Louisville vs. NC State offensive snap counts: Five play every snap in loss to Wolfpack
  3. 03 Cardinal Sports Final thoughts: A few leftovers from the Louisville football loss at NC State
  4. 04 Cardinal Sports Football What we learned: NC State 31, Louisville 28
  5. 05 Cardinal Sports Football Louisville's latest three-point loss is 'super frustrating' to the players