Good for Kenny! A better gig is coming soon!
Exactly what I was thinking.Don’t blame him, I’d rather be an assistant too. Make plenty of money and you don’t have the pressure/responsibility
Unless he college head coach alreadyI’m sure you’re talking about Kentucky. Payne won’t even get a look, in my opinion.
To be fair the Knicks are actually decent this year.Pretty damning when somebody turns down your job — and millions — to stick with Jim Dolan’s 7th Avenue Circus.
I wouldn't cheer for him but it wouldn't make me think any less of him, thats his alma materWhat if he ends up at L1C4 after Powder splits following NCAA sanctions? Will you still cheer for him?
Taking over the Cats!!!Good for Kenny! A better gig is coming soon!
Powder .. I like itWhat if he ends up at L1C4 after Powder splits following NCAA sanctions? Will you still cheer for him?
Kentucky will never be someone's first head coaching job. If he is qualified to be the head coach of Kentucky, why is DePaul the only school to offer him the head coaching job?Taking over the Cats!!!
KSR Football
Kentucky Looking to Crack Third Down Conundrum
KSR Football
Get ready for LSU with Will Stein's weekly press conference
KSR Football
Will Stein loves the Power K, but knows it won't beat LSU
KSR Football
Bio Blast: LSU Tigers