Payment details

uncsig

Redshirt
Jul 15, 2025
38
37
18
I cannot find the link to where my payment information [including card on file and renewal date] are. I need to check that as my renewal date is approaching but in clicking my user icon in the top right of this page and searching through everything there, nothing has that.

I'm sure I'm just missing something obvious [as opposed to the PTB wanting to make it difficult to find].

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
 

BenSherman

Heisman
Staff member
May 30, 2022
10,684
89,982
113
I cannot find the link to where my payment information [including card on file and renewal date] are. I need to check that as my renewal date is approaching but in clicking my user icon in the top right of this page and searching through everything there, nothing has that.

I'm sure I'm just missing something obvious [as opposed to the PTB wanting to make it difficult to find].

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
This is where to manage subscriptions and billing info

 
Inside Carolina

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Carolina Football Recruiting Inside UNC's New Approach With Game Day Recruits
  2. 02 Inside Carolina Basketball Carolina Basketball Approaches Reality of Post-ACC World
  3. 03 Inside Carolina Football Assessing UNC's Gradual Improvement Four Games Into 2026
  4. 04 Inside Carolina Football Film Room: Jaden Jefferson Takes the Kickoff to the House vs. Notre Dame
  5. 05 Inside Carolina Football UNC Freshman Play Report: Week 5