Pavia/Elliott

jha618

All-Conference
Jan 1, 2018
3,536
4,151
113

jha618

All-Conference
Jan 1, 2018
3,536
4,151
113
Just confirmed he's flipping to Vandy
Theres usually some credibility behind reports of a flip. At the time I posted the link, the article was published 12min prior with a quote from the qb
 

4Afan

All-Conference
Sep 15, 2001
4,671
4,159
113
Theres usually some credibility behind reports of a flip. At the time I posted the link, the article was published 12min prior with a quote from the qb
From 10 hours ago.

 

Caravan92

Freshman
Jul 28, 2025
54
90
18
The article i posted was from 5hrs ago where he's denying it.
Yea, that was kinda weird for him to deny it late afternoon and then announce the switch about 3 hours later. Usually when multiple sites are posting a decommitment there’s some truth behind it. When I saw his response I was like something’s going on for him to comment on it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Jenny27

AMDG

Redshirt
Jul 14, 2025
18
16
3
Northwestern always used to be good at picking up dissatisfied qb from other programs and giving them a home where they thrived. I'd, selfishly, love to see the cats get someone of this talent level.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Gene K.
Edgy Tim

Latest

  1. 01 Edgy Tim Football FREE: Week 8 EDGYTIM Chicagoland Top 30
  2. 02 Edgy Tim Football Watch: Between The Lines Podcast
  3. 03 Badger Blitz Football Recruiting Three-Star Edge Rusher Darrin Graham, Wisconsin Part Ways
  4. 04 Blue and Gold Football Recruiting Lucky Charms: One Chicago target sets Notre Dame visit, another postpones it
  5. 05 Edgy Tim Football Week 8 EDGYTIM Class 8A Top 10 poll