Pauldo twins transferring from Tenn

Sep 17, 2025
405
427
63
they had to have gotten huge money to go to TN

whoever donated just learned a lesson

every bridge (check writer)will be burned I love it
 

RUAldo

All-Conference
Sep 11, 2008
5,343
3,866
113
I believe ISU has lost 9 players to the portal.
I was surprised the one twin got SEC FOY. I never thought they were all that in HS more like social media superstars that are great local players. But admittedly I’m not a WBB aficionado.
 
Aug 14, 2011
403
233
43
I was surprised the one twin got SEC FOY. I never thought they were all that in HS more like social media superstars that are great local players. But admittedly I’m not a WBB aficionado.
She was on the SEC all-freshman team. The FOY was Aubrey Galvan from Vanderbilt
 
  • Like
Reactions: RUAldo
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers vs Maryland odds: Point spread released on Scarlet Knights, Terrapins
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 The Knight Report Basketball How to watch Rutgers / Villanova; Pregame Info, More: Gameday Central
  4. 04 The Knight Report Rutgers Baseball Transfer Portal Profile: C/1B Nick Shuhet
  5. 05 The Knight Report RU Football survey results: Fans share thoughts on Greg Schiano, Defense, & Direction of Program