Paul M. The Journey

RU Mike73

All-American
Jun 9, 2010
7,581
5,609
113
Thanks for posting. I need to watch that. I love the intensity PM plays with.
 

RU Mike73

All-American
Jun 9, 2010
7,581
5,609
113
That’s not his role. He dishes on offense but can hit the open shot at times too. He is a leader on defense dropping down to help on doubles.
 

Knights 1212

All-American
Sep 9, 2003
27,562
8,520
113
I certainly enjoyed the video. I have always liked Paul's game since I saw him play about 8 times in high school.
 
Aug 20, 2001
238
379
36
I met Paul Mulcahy at the Court Club Summer Solstice a few years ago. He had just come on campus and was about to fly with the team to Italy. Class individual who represents the basketball team and Rutgers extremely well.

Instead of nitpicking a thing or two about something he could do better, take stock in a student athlete who is a making a difference in our community and will do well in life after he matriculates at Rutgers.
 
  • Like
Reactions: PiscatawayMike

MadRU

Heisman
Jul 26, 2001
38,840
19,794
98
You could tell right from his commitment video Paul has a good head on his shoulders:

 
  • Like
Reactions: shields
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers Football Postgame Show: Indiana Hoosiers Edition - TKR Pod
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 The Knight Report Rutgers Football HC Greg Schiano's Indiana Postgame Press Conference
  4. 04 The Knight Report Rutgers Football crushed by defending NCAA champ No. 6 Indiana
  5. 05 The Knight Report How to watch Rutgers / Indiana; Pregame Info, Spread, More: Gameday Central