Political Hack said:So much for the merger... Paul Jones was that site.
I do know that there has been a huge push by the 247 site to go after every SEC schools' "best reporter" and bring them to their network. There have been rumors for a few weeks that they will have a 247 site for every school in the SEC very soon. Wouldn't be shocked if that's what is going on.
PBRME said:I followed Rob from BDB to BDJ. Robquit and I thought Paul really did a great job. Ended up buying one of the first lifetime memberships offered. I'm done paying for information I can get for free here. Once the lifetime members get the screwjob over at BDB this will be my only message board. </p>
I will never join another Miss State board that asks for money. Don't mind donating to keep a good thing going, but cash up front is not happening again.PBRME said:I followed Rob from BDB to BDJ. Robquit and I thought Paul really did a great job. Ended up buying one of the first lifetime memberships offered. I'm done paying for information I can get for free here. Once the lifetime members get the screwjob over at BDB this will be my only message board. </p>
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar
Maroon and White Football
"Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation
Maroon and White Football Recruiting
2028 4-star RB Zaiden Jernigan talks Mississippi State visit
Maroon and White Football
2027 Mississippi State commit Julian "Juju" McDonald shuts down recruitment
Maroon and White Baseball
"This is Home": 2028 OF Axton Westmoreland commits to Mississippi State