Patriots vs Seahawks

QChawks

Heisman
Dec 17, 2022
12,093
25,318
113
NFL is back
Happy Will Ferrell GIF
 
  • Like
Reactions: dpic73 and AFM22

HoggI74

All-American
Nov 27, 2015
3,046
5,250
113
If it wasn't for the DVR I don't think I could sit through all the commercials and pre game nonsense of NFL football...
 

m.knox

All-American
Aug 20, 2003
5,166
5,153
113
Wait. THESE two teams played in the Super Bowl? Really?

Seahawks looked great last year. Have to wonder if they can repeat.

Gotta admit watching the discarded Sam Darnold win it all was hilarious considering the "progress" of one JJ McCarty.
 

AFM22

Heisman
Oct 31, 2022
22,054
42,715
113
Seahawks looked great last year. Have to wonder if they can repeat.

Gotta admit watching the discarded Sam Darnold win it all was hilarious considering the "progress" of one JJ McCarty.
I don't know if I would say discarded. It was more a business decision.

The Vikings knew someone would pay QB1 money for him. They also wanted the more cap friendly McCarthy to be their franchise QB. They weren't going to get into a bidding war and pay QB1 money for their backup. Same with Daniel Jones.

I don't think they thought JJM would be that bad upon returning from injury.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Gibbs_dontbanmetom

coldbud1994

All-American
Jan 18, 2005
3,897
6,261
112
Soundgarden (-Chris Cornell 😢) are doing the halftime show. I think it’s 25 years since louder than love was released.
 

m.knox

All-American
Aug 20, 2003
5,166
5,153
113
I don't know if I would say discarded. It was more a business decision.

The Vikings knew someone would pay QB1 money for him. They also wanted the more cap friendly McCarthy to be their franchise QB. They weren't going to get into a bidding war and pay QB1 money for their backup. Same with Daniel Jones.

I don't think they thought JJM would be that bad upon returning from injury.

Lot's of business decisions. Many of them bad. Like this one.
 

OnlyTheObscure

All-Conference
Jul 3, 2025
3,443
4,919
113
Congrats to those that took the under. Patriots stink and Darnold hurt.
 
Last edited:

lucas80

Heisman
Jan 30, 2008
16,072
37,178
113
Speaking of the Patriots. I heard today that Diana Russini is telling people she is going to tell her side of the story when she takes a new job, which will be soon. I cannot imagine she'll work for anything close to resembling a main stream media outlet. I can't imagine she'll be welcome into the team facilities of any NFL teams.
 
  • Like
Reactions: JohnBeckwith

Wobmam Rulez!

All-American
Aug 4, 2025
4,700
7,281
113
I don't know if I would say discarded. It was more a business decision.

The Vikings knew someone would pay QB1 money for him. They also wanted the more cap friendly McCarthy to be their franchise QB. They weren't going to get into a bidding war and pay QB1 money for their backup. Same with Daniel Jones.

I don't think they thought JJM would be that bad upon returning from injury.
They chose poorly.
 
  • Like
Reactions: AFM22

Wobmam Rulez!

All-American
Aug 4, 2025
4,700
7,281
113
Speaking of the Patriots. I heard today that Diana Russini is telling people she is going to tell her side of the story when she takes a new job, which will be soon. I cannot imagine she'll work for anything close to resembling a main stream media outlet. I can't imagine she'll be welcome into the team facilities of any NFL teams.
Goodness gracious, why not?
 
Tiger Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Tiger Illustrated Football Clemson Football Game Day Nuggets
  2. 02 Tiger Illustrated Football Our final word on Clemson and Miami
  3. 03 On3 Football Report: Presidents from Clemson, Florida State, Miami, UNC request House make changes to PCSA
  4. 04 Tiger Illustrated Football Tiger Illustrated's Clemson - Miami Forecast
  5. 05 Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting Talent in Town: The scoop on Clemson's big recruiting weekend