Huffy, I saw the same thing that Joey is coming back!!!!I think Joey has already confirmed his return.
It’s the one and done era - he’s clearly going to be an NBA star.Where’s Hurt going? He started half the games for us
The same Matt Hurt that played for us?It’s the one and done era - he’s clearly going to be an NBA star.
Maybe he’s playing Tight End in the NFL?There’s only two rounds in the NBA draft.
Pretty sure Nasir Little was drafted in the 3rd round last draft..There’s only two rounds in the NBA draft.
I was being sarcastic. To me, the one and done era is killing college basketball - so frustrating to watch. You can’t really invest too much into the players.The same Matt Hurt that played for us?
Pretty sure Nasir Little was drafted in the 3rd round last draft..
You missed sarcasm here.Did I miss the sarcasm here? He was in round 1 at pick 25 to the Blazers.
Did I miss the sarcasm here? He was in round 1 at pick 25 to the Blazers.
You can’t really invest too much into the players.
Wait....he was picked already?
Pretty sure Nasir Little was drafted in the 3rd round last draft..
Devils Illustrated Football
Duke availability report filled with reserves
Devils Illustrated Basketball
Dame Sarr embarks on sophomore season he didn’t think he’d have
Devils Illustrated Basketball
Duke taking cautious approach with injuries
Devils Illustrated Basketball
Patrick Ngongba II feeling good after CTC injury
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Duke emerges as the frontrunner for two 5-star recruits