Shows you how bad MV played last week.
Also it was 27-8. We missed a PAT and got a safety. I was updating the score on MaxPreps from listening to the radio and my hand slippedTheir offensive line dominated the second half. It looked like they just gave up midway through the third
I wished they would have done that last week.. lol in all seriousness i saw a really good team last week , despite all the injuries. I think this game was a shock to everyone..Halifax has been known, for years and years, to consistently field teams that quit at the slightest bit of a challenge or just show up for a game not wanting to play. I'd bet Halifax felt like they had 8-2 sealed up.
VirginiaPreps
Episcopal stays undefeated with win over St Christopher's
VirginiaPreps Football
Varina Falls To Grimsley 24-17 In OT!
High School Football
Allow The St. James Academy (Va.) football to introduce themselves
High School Football
High School Football: No. 1 IMG Academy beats The St. James Academy in nail biter
VirginiaPreps Football
WEEK 6 Virginia High School Football Scores - 10-1-26 thru 10-5-26