Wooooo. Give me a state ring over 100 conference titles in a row. In fact I typed this while wearing my 2015 ring. I may wear it to Pate actually what say you s2v should I break out the big boy for week 1?We have won our conference 6 years in a row
Wooooo. Give me a state ring over 100 conference titles in a row. In fact I typed this while wearing my 2015 ring. I may wear it to Pate actually what say you s2v should I break out the big boy for week 1?
Hey I agree with you but you asked the question so I gave you an answerWooooo. Give me a state ring over 100 conference titles in a row. In fact I typed this while wearing my 2015 ring. I may wear it to Pate actually what say you s2v should I break out the big boy for week 1?
I know I just have to throw bricks lol the sledgehammer is much nicer to run out with. I'm a fan of thatHey I agree with you but you asked the question so I gave you an answer
High School Football
2028 3-star QB Ethan Esmailian transferring to Leesville Road (N.C.)
NC Preps
Games to Watch in Week 6
NC Preps
G7 Football Players of the Week: Week 5
NC Preps
Games to Watch - Week 5
High School Football
Marshall 3-star QB commit Ethan Royal playing at a high level early on