Pat Patterson, Please meet Coach Mullen

Dawgsome

Redshirt
May 5, 2008
16
0
0
From bulldogblitz.com (our rivals site)

"Florida is probably recruiting me the hardest. I hear from Billy Gonzales and Dan Mullen at least once a week. They have made me a priority. I just got back from an official at Kentucky and it is real nice. They have early playing time to offer as well."

Bumphis didn't drop any hints as far as favorites.

"Those four schools, Ole Miss, Mississippi State, Florida and Alabama are all pretty even. They each have things that I like about them," said Bumphis.

http://mississippistate.r...sp?CID=887604 edited to add link
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  3. 03 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation