On The Bob Valvano show that he was told by an industry Insider not to rule out Brad Stevens. I highly doubt that to be the case, but just passing along what he said
i will probably HAVE A HEARTATTACK IF THAT HAPPENS.No that would be a Grand Slam level hire
Bottom of the ninth down 3 grand slam level
This. No way.Forde trolling us
This group has lost touch with reality.I don't believe this for one second.
Bingo. If he wanted to coach, he would have been coaching the last few years making $10M+ at the place of his choice. The guy wants an office job making $5M per year without the pressure of winning the next game. Not a thing wrong with that.Can't fathom it.
He was at the TOP of the coaching mountain. In basketball, there's the Celtics and Lakers--and then the rest of the list starts below that. He had one of THOSE jobs and decided he didn't want to continue coaching.
Indiana also offered him 10 million a year to coach his home state. Dude don't wanna coach.
Post of the day!Isn’t he too busy being the US Secretary of Transportation?
I can’t see it. Stepping back into college ball with all the headaches with NIL, etc. No way.On The Bob Valvano show that he was told by an industry Insider not to rule out Brad Stevens. I highly doubt that to be the case, but just passing along what he said
Plus he is possibly close to winning his first championship as a GM this summer.I don't know how much Stevens makes as the head of basketball operations of one of the two most storied NBA franchises in history, but I bet it's a lot. He would have to really want to get back into coaching to come to KY, and it seems weird that he would want to when he's sitting in Danny Ainge's old seat at the head of the current best team in the NBA.
But if he wants to come, bring him on.
That hire would be a MASSIVE "LOL" to the UK haters. Talk about puttingbabyinacorner and burning knees.....On The Bob Valvano show that he was told by an industry Insider not to rule out Brad Stevens. I highly doubt that to be the case, but just passing along what he said
KSR Football
KSR Staff Predictions: Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU
KSR Football Recruiting
Recruiting Rundown: Best Kentucky Football Guest List Ever?
KSR Basketball Recruiting
7-5 center Cherif Millogo arrives for surprise official visit to Kentucky
KSR Basketball
What ESPN is saying about Kentucky MBB ahead of the 2026-27 season
KSR Volleyball
No. 4 Kentucky VB back on track with LSU sweep