WVSPORTS.COM Pass rusher Williams picks WVU

steeleer

Redshirt
Sep 19, 2005
3,160
44
0
Looks super-raw, but man does he have up-side. Add about 30# in a RS year and working with coach Tall on his hand-work and he'll be way better than a 3 star player here.
 
May 7, 2017
3,760
326
0
Looks super-raw, but man does he have up-side. Add about 30# in a RS year and working with coach Tall on his hand-work and he'll be way better than a 3 star player here.
I second that thought. The S&C program will do wonders for his overall game. Coaching staff will need to work on his foot work. It looks like he is still trying to grow into his body-type. Definitely a lot of upside. He sure will be fun to watch once he gets in the program...
 
Dec 19, 2008
3,318
4
0
Given the difficulty in finding defensive lineman, you got to like the early start we have this year. I just get a sense that we are having an uptick in recruiting this year. I hope this bears out.
 
May 7, 2017
3,760
326
0
Given the difficulty in finding defensive lineman, you got to like the early start we have this year. I just get a sense that we are having an uptick in recruiting this year. I hope this bears out.


Remind you of any former Defensive Ends?
 
WV Sports

Latest

  1. 01 WV Sports Football Cam Cook possesses special traits at running back
  2. 02 WV Sports Football West Virginia vs. Arizona Big 12 availability report: 10-8
  3. 03 WV Sports Football West Virginia football uniforms announced for Arizona game
  4. 04 WV Sports Football How did former Mountaineers perform in Week 4 of the NFL season
  5. 05 WV Sports Game Preview: West Virginia football vs. Arizona