Parry McCluer 36 Auburn 3

pasturegrazer

Redshirt
Jul 4, 2016
36
14
0
Is this margin surprising to all? I seem to recall some folks saying this would be a battle
I also thought this game would be closer than 36-3. I figured Auburn would be loaded for bear against their best player from the last couple of seasons. Oh well, just more evidence that the Blues are going to be a tough nut to crack come playoff time.
 

Bgboy38

Freshman
Oct 11, 2014
177
60
0
The very first play of the game was a touchdown run by KJ Cock that got called back so it should have been worse.
 
VirginiaPreps

Latest

  1. 01 VirginiaPreps Football All Goad! Mechanicsville Runs Away With 39-29 Win!
  2. 02 High School Football High School Football: The St. James Academy upsets No. 3 St. Frances Academy
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting Touted linebacker RJ Hudson backs off Clemson commitment -- and a new team is trending
  4. 04 VirginiaPreps Private School Predictions Week 7
  5. 05 VirginiaPreps VHSL Football Top Tens - Entering 10-8-26 Games