Parking Suggestions

diblakley

Freshman
Feb 11, 2005
210
59
28
If you're not using a paid lot, where are the best street parking spots for Welsh Ryan???
 

winnetkat

Freshman
May 29, 2001
29
50
13
If you're not using a paid lot, where are the best street parking spots for Welsh Ryan???
The lot at the Central St. el station (costs just a few dollars via the passport app) 2000 feet north of the stadium is worth a try. If healthy, even with the walk your time commitment is the about same as the stadium lot — you don't get stuck in traffic before/after the game. If your health precludes that walk, call Northwestern: I'm sure they'll help you get a pass in the lot across the street. With one or two exceptions, passes are probably still publicly available.
 
Mar 5, 2017
27
43
12
The lot at the Central St. el station (costs just a few dollars via the passport app) 2000 feet north of the stadium is worth a try. If healthy, even with the walk your time commitment is the about same as the stadium lot — you don't get stuck in traffic before/after the game. If your health precludes that walk, call Northwestern: I'm sure they'll help you get a pass in the lot across the street. With one or two exceptions, passes are probably still publicly available.
Linden?
 

Baz = Heisman

Junior
Aug 15, 2025
616
361
63
You can normally find parking on streets just south of Ryan Field. I marked up something from Apple Maps. The red is RF and the yellow are streets you can park on for free. Just make sure to read the signs.
 

Hungry Jack

All-American
Nov 17, 2008
39,764
7,374
67
You can normally find parking on streets just south of Ryan Field. I marked up something from Apple Maps. The red is RF and the yellow are streets you can park on for free. Just make sure to read the signs.
I don’t think that is the case anymore. I could be mistaken, but I think Evanston has basically eliminated all of this street parking on event days.
 

Baz = Heisman

Junior
Aug 15, 2025
616
361
63
I don’t think that is the case anymore. I could be mistaken, but I think Evanston has basically eliminated all of this street parking on event days.
I thought that was only on the Wilmette side? I parked where I highlighted several times last year.
 

Hungry Jack

All-American
Nov 17, 2008
39,764
7,374
67
I thought that was only on the Wilmette side? I parked where I highlighted several times last year.
I could not park there for some of the early season basketball games. Everything is pretty much signed off west of the river. I ended up parking by the golf course on Lincoln east of the bridge.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Baz = Heisman

OblioCat

Redshirt
Feb 5, 2009
314
46
28
Hi all.
We’re going to Valpo game Tuesday night.
Our Nephew is on their staff.
Is there still easy pay to park?
 

BosCat

Junior
Nov 29, 2008
1,312
241
63
Official parking link: https://app.supportthecats.com/MBBGamedayInformation

I guess both Gata and Skunk were sort of correct:

Day-Of-Game Parking
  • Day-of-game parking will also be available at both of our parking locations, the West Lot and the Central Street Garage, for non-conference games only. These spots can be purchased in-person and are subject to gameday pricing.
  • For conference matchups, day-of-game parking will only be available in the Central Street Garage.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Gatabowl
Wildcat Report

Latest

  1. 01 Wildcat Report Notebook: Braun looks to keep focus on Ball State after big Penn State win
  2. 02 On3 Football David Braun on Big Ten not receiving same respect as SEC in AP Poll: 'Check the receipts'
  3. 03 Wildcat Report The 3-2-1 after Northwestern's demolition of Penn State
  4. 04 Wildcat Report Recruit Roundup: Thornton and Frey each snag a pick-six, Norman rushes for four TDs
  5. 05 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket