Parking Guidance

Kingslayer

Senior
Nov 3, 2016
220
446
63

BeerLion

Senior
Oct 12, 2021
354
763
93
I did not get the two day pass. I got one for each day and it came out to about $12.
 

PaxtangLion

Freshman
Oct 11, 2021
14
60
13
I did not get the two day pass. I got one for each day and it came out to about $12.
Does anyone know why the two day pass was $20.00 and the individual day passes were a little over $6.00 each? The two day pass also said something about not being able to leave and re-enter which makes no sense, especially at the end of the first day. I didn't see anything about not being able to leave and re-enter on the one day passes, such as between sessions.
 

PSU_Lion_Fan

Junior
Oct 24, 2017
88
251
53
Does anyone know why the two day pass was $20.00 and the individual day passes were a little over $6.00 each? The two day pass also said something about not being able to leave and re-enter which makes no sense, especially at the end of the first day. I didn't see anything about not being able to leave and re-enter on the one day passes, such as between sessions.
You should be able to leave and re-enter the same day. Upon entry and exit, they do not scan your parking pass or license plate. The parking attendants simply ask if you have a prepaid parking pass and is it linked to the license plate of the vehicle you are driving. They also tell you to park head-in. Parking Enforcement patrols the parking lots and have license plate scanners. if you don’t have a valid pass or park backed in, you get a ticket. As long as your pass is valid, you should be able to leave and re-enter.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Doak

mcpat

All-American
Mar 12, 2021
2,578
9,387
113
I was able to purchase parking just now in the ParkWhiz app. $6.27 each day. It’s “B1G Wrestling Championships - Day 1” and “B1G Wrestling Championships - Day 2” in the app.
 

VetsClub78

Sophomore
Oct 30, 2021
44
113
33
I was able to purchase parking just now in the ParkWhiz app. $6.27 each day. It’s “B1G Wrestling Championships - Day 1” and “B1G Wrestling Championships - Day 2” in the app.
I just did the same. Thank you for the "heads up."
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football The issues with Penn State's struggling run game are clear; fixing them is a much more challenging task
  2. 02 BWI Football Penn State Head Coach Matt Campbell Press Conference: USC
  3. 03 BWI Football Koby Howard injury update: What is the latest on the Penn State receiver before USC?
  4. 04 BWI Football Live updates: Matt Campbell weekly press conference
  5. 05 BWI Football Is D'Anton Lynn staying on the field to call the Penn State defense moving forward? Here's what he said Tuesday