Pappy Van Winkle

MidstreamPoke

All-Conference
Aug 4, 2009
1,903
1,465
0
Any fans of Pappy? Was recently on a business trip and got to try a 25 year Pappy. Curious if anyone has any Pappy in their collections at home?
 

BvillePoker

All-Conference
Dec 29, 2004
6,818
1,579
0
I wish I had Pappy in my collection. My local whiskey guy has a couple of bottles in the case at his store, but is not selling it. I give him crap every time I am in there and tell him it is not fair to display it if it is not for sale.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Marshal Jim Duncan
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Basketball OSU's Ahmed, Burks and Walker see unselfish culture taking shape
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting Oklahoma State offers Pitt commit Jordan Young
  3. 03 Sports Predictions 2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football OSI Breakdown Week 4 | Cowboys vs. Mountaineers