It shows on my Xfinity at 8pm.
I 2nd that, what channel?What channel?
I did a YouTube search. I couldn’t find it. Is it under a subscription?I found it on Youtube.com @8PM tonite.
Yeah, and why is that? Like in wrestling, where the lightest weight is not always contested first, the IHSA should by chance start at a certain class, then proceed up the ladder then go down to 1A to pickup the rest.Anybody what order this is going...I assume 1 A to start ?
Because, generally speaking, the larger the class the more fans that are watching. The pairings show is just a money grab. The longer those big fan bases stay tuned, the more money potential.Yeah, and why is that? Like in wrestling, where the lightest weight is not always contested first, the IHSA should by chance start at a certain class, then proceed up the ladder then go down to 1A to pickup the rest.
Agreed. I couldn’t even get it started.Trying to get ihsa.org on my phone and it’s seemingly crashed.
Total sheet show.
Not on, IHSA screwed this up.I found it on Youtube.com @8PM tonite.
Edgy Tim Football
FREE: Week 7 EDGYTIM Chicagoland Top 30
CaneSport football recruiting
From The Road: Thoughts, notes on Top 100 Miami QB commit Israel Abrams
Edgy Tim Football
Video: King 48 Payton Prep 7
High School Football
2030 QB Sam Holcomb leads Brother Rice past Chicago Mount Carmel
Edgy Tim Football
Video: Geneva 56 Batavia 49