Paging Mr. Frost

bschne2

Redshirt
Sep 16, 2017
36
28
0
O.K., Earle. You are awfully tough hiding behind that keyboard in mom's basement. Earle the Pearl needs some meatloaf.

By the way, we still suck.
 

Earle Townsend.

Redshirt
Sep 13, 2017
47
37
0
O.K., Earle. You are awfully tough hiding behind that keyboard in mom's basement. Earle the Pearl needs some meatloaf.

By the way, we still suck.
My mother has been dead 12 years this febuary there little snow flake. But cry on little boy.
 

bschne2

Redshirt
Sep 16, 2017
36
28
0
It's "write checks" not "right". Snowflake is one word and February has an r after the b. Please go back to 3rd grade.
 

Earle Townsend.

Redshirt
Sep 13, 2017
47
37
0
I know I aint no good at spekling I ain't never needed it on the the ranch. You just keep trying to make me look like the bad guy so you can cry like a little girl over a foot ball game.
 

bschne2

Redshirt
Sep 16, 2017
36
28
0
I know I aint no good at spekling I ain't never needed it on the the ranch. You just keep trying to make me look like the bad guy so you can cry like a little girl over a foot ball game.
Football is one word. No need to spell "the" twice right next to each other. Not trying to make you look like a bad guy, trying to make you look like an idiot.
 

jimbosc

Senior
Jul 27, 2001
4,473
761
0
Frost is not the best option. He might work out - but no better than hiring Pelini in terms of chance of being great.
 
Inside Nebraska

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Nebraska Football Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
  2. 02 Inside Nebraska Football Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC
  3. 03 Inside Nebraska Football Injury updates for Jamal Rule & Jacory Barney? Not yet, says Matt Rhule, and he explains why
  4. 04 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska-Indiana kickoff time, TV info announced
  5. 05 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska HC Matt Rhule previews Maryland at game week press conference