Oweh reminds me of...

Runnin'Ramel

Heisman
Jan 19, 2005
35,674
13,551
113
So Oweh reminds me off Isaiah Briscoe. Can have a motor, can drive to the rim, can sometimes shoot the three, but seems like has an selfish attitude. I feel like Oweh did too much against U6, and just didn't play good team ball. Briscoe did the same. There were flashes of good from Oweh last night but he lacks major consistency. His +/- was abysmal.
I've compared Oweh's season to Junior Keith Bogans. Unfortunately, Bogans got the opportunity to return for one more season and crush it (before his ankle injury in the NCAAT).
 
  • Like
Reactions: *Fox2Monk*

MidseasonTweak

Heisman
Mar 1, 2020
10,960
19,344
113
I am convinced that turf toe is affecting his game. Pair that with the NBA feedback and you've got a lesser version of Oweh so far. If the turf toe heals soon, I think we will see a return to the old. I like Oweh's character and I don't think he would continue to take awful threes fully healthy.
 

anon1777473514

Heisman
Jul 30, 2024
6,464
12,943
113
I am convinced that turf toe is affecting his game. Pair that with the NBA feedback and you've got a lesser version of Oweh so far. If the turf toe heals soon, I think we will see a return to the old. I like Oweh's character and I don't think he would continue to take awful threes fully healthy.
I’ve started to lean that way myself. A turf toe could explain why he doesn’t want to drive. Easier to shoot a jumper than plant and sprint with pain.
 
  • Like
Reactions: MidseasonTweak
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball 'Maybe sometimes too fearless': Mason Williams is doing whatever it takes to compete
  2. 02 KSR Football Will Stein and Shane Beamer's Relationship Comes Full Circle on Saturday
  3. 03 KSR Football Will Stein Shares Kenny Minchey 4-Game Progress Report
  4. 04 KSR Basketball Improved decision-making is helping Alex Wilkins reach his high ceiling
  5. 05 KSR One of Will Wade's LSU players (who was also a former Kentucky target) is heading back overseas