Overlooking us again

PikeCat15

All-Conference
Nov 3, 2016
722
2,555
91
ESPN releases reseeded top 16 and puts us at 10. CBSSports picking UCLA to win it all and saying "only if they can get past UNC" with no mention of the Kentucky game. I love it. Seriously love it. Calipari, with a group of talented kids who are trying to avenge a loss in the setting of all the national media looking over them. Friday can't come soon enough.
 
  • Like
Reactions: blubo and UKUGA

Heeelz46

Redshirt
Mar 3, 2017
11
10
0
I think you all beat UCLA. Hopefully unc doesnt blow another lead and handles Butler. Good luck I really want a rematch.
 
  • Like
Reactions: MO_Blue
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Podcasts 11 Personnel: Disrespect for Kentucky ahead of LSU Showdown
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky Players Ready for Familiar Foes against LSU
  3. 03 KSR Football Lane Kiffin sees a little bit of himself in Will Stein
  4. 04 KSR Basketball Kentucky MBB finalizes complete 2026-27 schedule
  5. 05 KSR Women's Basketball Kentucky WBB will play program-record 17 games on national TV