Our O may suck

Seinfeld

All-American
Nov 30, 2006
11,637
7,897
113
I don't know what Dak was thinking on that Int. It was really just an awful throw
 

MeridianDog

Freshman
Sep 3, 2008
3,226
80
48
They have already given me the D score I asked for in my score prediction the other day. I wish I had asked for two.

Is it too late to change my request?
 

johnson86-1

All-American
Aug 22, 2012
15,181
5,723
113
Please someone tell me why the offense is going to be ok

Because USM secretly has a ace quality defensive line and uab's coach has basically started uab on the path to be the next Boise state? Otherwise we have a lot of work to do.

Even on D, UAb would have 50 more yards in passing and a first down if they didn't drop balls and they wr under three an east touchdown pass.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Recruiting JUCO Edge Derion Gould sees the potential at Mississippi State
  2. 02 Maroon and White Baseball Mississippi State Biloxi baseball schedule altered by weather
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Recruiting "Electric" Mississippi State atmosphere boosts big recruiting weekends
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Can Mississippi State's running game keep up?
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Sunday Notebook: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State